PBX Telephone Systems for Manchester & Stockport
Private Branch Exchange (PBX) telephone systems are an essential part of business. Choosing the best solution can make your business run smoothly and also reduce costs. The two main choices when considering a PBX are VOIP based or traditional.The main advantages a business PBX system offers are as follows:
- Reduces the number of external (Trunk) lines you need.
- Offers voicemail services tailored to the individual.
- Free internal calls increases staff communication.
- Auto attendant for efficient call routing.
- Enhances professional image.
- Call logging and blocking.
- Reduced call costs with VOIP and SIP phones.
We install most major PBX systems from the likes of Panasonic, Samsung, NEC, Aastra and Siemens.
We also install network cabling allowing computers and telephones to be centrally managed. Call us for a competitive quotation and site visit.